Update - 22.214.171.124
new AntiGameOrigin update is done and available for download.
Both versions you can download from our download page
If you aleardy had AntiGameOrigin v6 installed, update will be installed automatically.
It can be that FireFox version don't update automaticly, if not, go to AGO Settings and click Install 126.96.36.199.
6.0.0 - Release
AntiGameOrigin v6.0.0 is released. That version is compatible with OGame v6.
We had some unexpected issues with AntiGameOrigin v6 for Chrome. But now it is released.
You can find download links for both versions FireFox and Chrome on our download page.
AntiGameOrigin by Francolino
AntiGameOrigin - the other OGame experience for all communities.
- Enhances OGame for experienced users by many features:
- Plenty of features for convenient regular play.
- Permanent storage of options and data in the browser with ability to backup and synchronize them with other browsers and game accounts.
- Participates in "Fair play" and might stop working if strictly forbidden tools are used.
- Included Help tooltips in AntiGameOrigin Options to explain all features (in development).
- To solve problems see the Troubleshooting board.
- Submit other problems and bugs in the Bugs board.
- The browser default setting "Allow cookies from all websites" is required.
- OGame Options -> Tab Display -> Messages -> Check "Show full spy report".
- OGame Options -> Tab Display -> Other -> "Always show events" above or below the content.
- The browser installs available updates automatically after some hours or sometimes after a restart.
- Use the AntiGameOrigin Options menu feature "Show update notify" to install updates immediately.
- Use the browser extensions page and check for updates. For Chrome, Iron and Opera Next you have to enable the "Developer mode".
Firefox and Firefox Mobile:
- Click the Install button for installing and updating to the newest release.
- The minimal browser version is 27.
- Firefox asks you on the first time to allow storing offline data for the OGame API database.
Google Chrome and Iron:
- Click the Install from WebStore button for installing the newest release. Updating is not possible in this way!
- The minimal browser version is 32
- Click the Direct install from WebStore button for installing the newest release. Updating is not possible in this way!
- The minimal browser version is 20
AntiGameOrigin Features summary
- All OGame notations, server and user settings are taken from the universe server.
- Using the OGame API to get all players and all planets / moons (other features are coming soon).
- Keyboard shortcuts are available for some pages (more are coming step by step)
- Extended resources information.
- Coordinates from any player in the universe.
- Planet list with large active area to select a moon. Moons are marked by orange text and border color.
- Show fleet composition in 'Return of a fleet' messages.
- Text field to answer directly in alliance circular messages.
- Quote button in player and alliance messages.
- Additional buttons on Messages designed to optimize section's management.
- Espionage reports visualization optimized.
- Simulator shortlinks and espionage reports submitting workflows integrated.
- Improvement of WebSim for all OGame 3.0 features.
Buildings, Researches & Ships
- Show finishing time, missing resources, number of buildable ships/defense and names over images.
- Show senseless and senseful research levels.
- Auto-copy and memorize coordinates function including history list.
- Mission auto-selection.
- Standard objective and routine tasks are available (expedition, collect & fleetsaving).
- Memorize last missions to repeat them.
- Calculator tool.
- Planets, Moons and Speed shortcuts in a target table.
- Easily manageable design and changeable behaviour for several ogame pages.
- Show details like arrival date, fleet composition and shipment.
- Mission colors are configurable.
- All missions in the events are paired with a number and highlighted on mouse hover.
- New and improved galaxy page layout.
- Highlighting possibility on GalaxyView (for players, alliances & positions).
- Playertooltip to show all coordinates from AntiGame database(OGame API) and Galaxytool.
- Show size of debris field through different ways.
- Shrink Galaxy page.
- Based on most popular Add-on AntiGameOrigin which was developed by Francolino who have done great work. (stopped development) - Thanks a lot for developing!
- Based on the popular add-on AntiGame by Tarja (stopped development) – Thanks a lot.
- And also a big thank you to everyone who helps with feedback, suggestions and translations.
- Shole (developer)
- ImperatorMaximus (webmaster)
- Crazyrest (webmaster)
- fl00ri (graphic artist & interpreter)
- TheViking (webmaster & interpreter)
- and the translation team!>
Lost in virtual space:
- Francolino (developer)
- un1matr1x (webmaster)
- Geep (webmaster & graphic artist)